Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Printables (Including My Cupcake Printable!)

I know, I've effectively fallen off the planet.  I've actually been working on some crafty stuff (birthday cake, banners, wall decorations, oh and a baby), but I haven't been spending much time telling people about it.  So here's a quick little post to share some links to some free printables I've discovered recently.  One day I'll even share a picture of them on my wall.  :)












And this next one is a little 8 x 10 printable I made up for my kitchen wall.  A WhimsiKel original.  My vision for that wall keeps changing, but lately I'm thinking cupcakes are a good place to start.  (Side note: if you're having a tough day, go search "pink cupcake charm" on etsy.  You'll feel better almost immediately.)  So feel free to grab it if you want.  I'll only be SUPER excited if you do.  :)


10 comments:

  1. That cupcake is adorable! I have three large walls in my kitchen/dining area that are needing lots of pictures, so this would be a great place to start. Thanks for the printable, I will be back to grab it, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to make the cupcake art for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelli,

    Thanks so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog - good luck at Lowes! Hope you'll share your paint chip project with me once it's done, I'd love to see it!!!

    I'm loving your cupcake design - it's too cute! I myself have a strange obsession with watermelon prints - I don't happen to have any, but I just can't get enough of scoping them out everywhere!!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Take care,
    Christina
    www.designingbynumbers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupcake is too cute!!! Love it! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelli!
    I just came to your blog from Under the Table and Dreaming - and I love your cupcake print! I am redoing my younger daughter's room in a semi-bakery theme, and would love to use this in her room somewhere. Thank you SO much for sharing it! I will definitely let you know how I end up using it.

    Thanks!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable, thanks for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday and great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all great but I agree the cupcake is adorable.Thanks for linking this to Motivated Monday
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I copy your cupcake and Can I use it for my birthday corner in my classroom?

    Thanks and more power!
    Chato

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete