Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Project Life | Weeks 18 & 19

I'm still officially loving Project Life.  That's all I have for an introduction.

Week 18 Full Spread.


Week 18 Left Side.  Minimal journaling.  I got all these pictures on Friday of this week.  It was so fun to watch the boys play together.


Week 18 Right Side.  Another picture from Friday and then a little journaling about the The Addams Family.  The Star Wars card was heavily inspired by this one (which she offered as a facebook fan freebie).  I made my own so it worked better in the horizontal space.  Also, I changed the green to be the green I've been using.


Week 19 Full Spread.


Week 19 Left Side.  Minimal journaling again.  I like how the black and white picture of Lincoln helping with the laundry turned out.  I used picframe to put the two pictures side-by-side, and then I used PSE to turn it B&W and add the "Big Helper" caption.  That close-up of Lincoln is a selfie he took on my phone.  I thought it was clear it's a selfie, but maybe I should add some kind of caption??


Week 19 Right Side.  I scanned the picture of Lincoln's soccer team and printed it 4x6 after adding the names of all the players and the journaling, but now I'm wondering if I should include the original as an insert instead.  Other than that, the journaling font is Corbel, and the captions are Bebas.


Thanks for looking!  You can check out my other Project Life pages here.

(I'll be linking up to Project Life Tuesday at The Mom Creative. And for more information on Project Life, click here.)

3 comments:

  1. Those were two busy weeks for you! Love little kids in soccer uniforms - there is seriously nothing cuter!! My "little" kid is turning 12 next week and still looks cute in her soccer uniform but I miss the old days sometimes. I really need to remember to mix in some black and white photos - I love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your mix of B&W and color photos, and the pale pastel colors of your photos. What lovely, clean, clear pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how you do your pages and do add that names - you may not remember them in years to come

    ReplyDelete